WALL STREET INTELLECTS Services
By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use our Services.
All of the free and premium services offered on wallstreetIntellects.com are provided for information purposes only. None of the information or opinions expressed in any of our services should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell, or as an endorsement, recommendation of any securities, options, futures or funds. We are not investment advisors and we do not provide personalized advice. If you need personal advice, then you should seek the advice of a qualified registered investment advisor before making any investment.
By your use of our Services, you are agreeing that you bear responsibility for your own investment research and investment decisions. WALL STREET INTELLECTS does not warrant the reliability or completeness or accuracy of the Content found in our Services or its usefulness for any particular purpose, or to results obtained by individuals using the information.
You agree that under no circumstances will WALL STREET INTELLECTS, its officers, directors, or employees be liable for direct, indirect, incidental or any other type of loss or damages resulting from your use of any material on our site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. This includes, but is no way limited to, loss or injury caused in whole or in part by our negligence or by stuff beyond our control in creating or delivering any of our Services.
You acknowledge that any requests for information are unsolicited and shall neither constitute nor be construed as investment advice by WALL STREET INTELLECTS to the subscriber. There is no promoting or touting within our web site.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
wallstreetIntellects.com obtains news and information from a wide variety of sources that are considered accurate and reliable. However, there may be delays, omissions and inaccuracies and it should be expressly understood that:
1) Neither wallstreetIntellects.com nor any providers of information make any warranties expressed or, implied as to the use or the results to be obtained from the use of such information, including but without limitation, any warranties of merchantability or noninfringement or fitness for a particular purpose or use.
2) Neither wallstreetIntellects.com nor any of its providers of information shall have any liability for the accuracy, completeness of the information contained in the service or for delays in providing the information or omissions therein. All information and content provided on or by WALL STREET INTELLECTS is to be used on an “as is” basis.
3) Neither wallstreetIntellects.com nor any of its providers of information shall be liable for any third party claims for loss of any nature, including but not limited to lost profits, punitive indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages.
The subscriber agrees that access to, and use of, wallstreetIntellects.com services are at the subscriber’s sole risk and may not assign the rights or obligations to anyone. The subscriber further agrees to the following:
1) To the terms and conditions of this agreement expressed or implied.
2) To be at least 18 years of age.
3) To hold wallstreetIntellects.com harmless for any act resulting directly or indirectly from this site, its data, contents and documents.
4) Not to post information that is obscene, abusive, inaccurate or fraudulent in wallstreetIntellects.com website.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER WALL STREET INTELLECTS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SERVICES.